Friday, March 26, 2010

Corinne Bailey Rae

Corinne Bailey Rae has just confirmed that she will be supporting Stevie Wonder on his European tour!
“I have met him a few times and he is so funny and humble,” she told a national newspaper ...”"He’s had a big influence on me. Just getting to see him play again is going to be great, but the fact that I have got there by playing my music and he asked me is incredible.” ... “should be good! I just got Corinne’s new album yesterday... If it's any good i'll let ye know!

5 comments:

  1. ARE YOU ASLEEP? I'm not and I want somebody to talk to. Hell, you are being useless tonight AW. Love, Alec XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I've just got another one! You laughed when I said I'd get you up to 300! I dread to think how old you'll be by the time I get there, but don't despair! Love, Alec

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was tucked up in my bed at 2:29 this morning ... Hope you okay!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just have to be won't I? Yeah, I guess I am. It was just a strange night and I don't know why, but I'm o.k. now. Compared how I have been I'm amazing. <3

    ReplyDelete