Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Rage Against The Machine

Here’s something that is completely the opposite sides of the spectrum ... Rage Against The Machine want Susan Boyle to perform with them this summer at their free gig in London! – YES you heard right, Susan Boyle!
Zack de la Rocha told a national newspaper “I really hope there are no hard feelings with Simon [Cowell]. He seemed to think that it was a bullying campaign but the truth is the British people wanted a change.... “I don't think anybody has heard anything of that Joe guy since Christmas, but we have nothing against him. The truth is Simon's shows occasionally produce talent.”
He added: “We love Susan Boyle, she is hot. To show there are no hard feelings we would like her to perform with us on stage this summer... “he is a great vocalist and we would love to perform ‘Killing In The Name’ with her. Everybody knows her in the US and she can add her vocals to anything. It would be an honor for us.” – Now that i would LOVE to hear ... Lmao!

1 comment:

  1. Funny post! I love the idea and their fuck-you who-cares attitude! My campaign isn't exactly dragging the followers in is it. I think my latest one, Frida, is a find tho'. But she's a bit misguided because she's following you and not me. What's that all about! ;-D Love, Alec

    ReplyDelete