Monday, March 8, 2010

Lady GaGa

Lady GaGa and Beyoncé's ‘Telephone’ video will be unveiled next Thursday, it has been announced.
The eagerly-anticipated pop promo will receive its exclusive world premiere during the 11th March episode of US entertainment show ‘E! News’.
The video has been directed by Jonas Akerlund, who previously worked with Lady GaGa on her ‘Paparazzi’ video.
Lady GaGa recently revealed that the video is a continuation of the ‘Paparazzi’ promo and will begin with the singer in prison for killing her boyfriend.
Discussing the video with Ryan Seacrest on KIIS-FM recently, she said: “I feel so bad for the ‘Bad Romance’ video 'cause the ‘Telephone’ video's so much better... “What I like about it is it's a real true pop event, and when I was younger, I was always excited when there was a big giant event happening in pop music and that's what I wanted this to be.”
Can’t wait! I love the song (and the ‘Bad Romance’ video)

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait for Thursday! And thank you for Chris Salvatore. You've not quite done as well since! Love Alec p.s. and as for that third guy ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That 3rd guy is amazin'! - trust me! :-)

    ReplyDelete