Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Adam Rickitt

Can you believe it ...? Adam Rickitt has announced that he plans to release new music later this year (no i can’t believe it either!)
Adam is currently working on New Zealand soap ‘Shortland Street’ but was recently told that his character Kieran Mitchell is to be written out later this year.
Speaking on his video blog Adam said: “Loads of you have often emailed me in the past asking me if I'll ever do the music thing again, and I've always been a bit cagey about answering because I've always fancied a tickle at it... “An opportunity arose a while ago, and I'm grasping it basically. This summer in the UK and Europe to start off with, but then coming to New Zealand and Australia after that, I'm going to be doing some music.
“I've already recorded some songs. I've been working with some huge producers. It's freaking me out!”
Click to remind your self of Adams Top.5 hit ‘Breathe Again’ back in 1999: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YAN4yCKwA2U

7 comments:

  1. I am indeed, stunned and flabbered by this news, that little Adam is going to go back in the studio to do music. !

    Oh my word! I once had a rather strange and odd weekend up in Blackpool to see him live, not much I can say, except dirty towel! What happened in Blackpool stays in Blackpool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Forgot to say thanks, reminding me of my younger days and this video. Corrr!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey AW! I don't know who this Adam R guy is, but he struck a chord somewhere. That Jason Shaw is another follower and lots of people read him. He's just put a link to you on his blog, so who knows maybe I despaired too soon! There might be some mileage left in this plan to get your following into the stratosphere! Now remember to watch your spelling. I don't want my protegee showing me up! hehe! Love, Alec xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jason
    Yeah it certainly took me back a few years too! Good to take a trip down memory lane once in a while! (Remember Mathew Marsden too ... now e was a hunk ~ Lol)

    Good evening Alec
    Your work is impressing me! i don’t know how to thank you...?
    (And save the sarcasm about you being to young to remember him... and me to old ... Lmao)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh boys, you have lightened my evening no end with this trip down the lane of memory.

    Matthew M was such a dreamboat hunksome fella, that my heart fluttered, almost as much as touching Adam's inner thigh while he was on stage in Blackpool many many years ago!

    Alec, you plan for global following for Alan's musical compendium knowns no bounds. I feel for a while, he'll have stateside mentions on another site - agenda dear boy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. 'too young', 'too old'. I've got to keep at it, I see! ;-P <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG swoooooon, I blame this man for making me gay hahaha.

    ReplyDelete