Friday, March 19, 2010

Chris Brown & Eva Simons

Okay listen up!
I was gonna save this post for later in the summer, but screw it, you’ll be dancing to it long before it hits the dance floors (or be asking the DJ to spin it) ... and you can say you heard it here before eveyone else!
Whatever you think of Chris Brown push that to one side and listen to this fantastic hook up he’s done with the ‘new Rihanna’ (my prediction) Eva Simons to come up with one of the best dance songs of this year called ‘Pass out’

I’ve been spinning this since Christmas and i just can’t get enough of it!
Crank up the volume and click to listen: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XE34KeWCffI

4 comments:

  1. Found it! Relax. Ignore earlier p.s.! It's gorgeous. I swear it made me churn inside and it made me ... Well we won't go THERE! Am twirling round room, and I CAN'T DANCE. xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lmao, everyone say's they can't dance (exept dancers of course)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know that AW, but I CAN'T DANCE! I dance, but in a competition between me and the worst Dad-dancer you've ever seen, the Dad-dancer would win by a mile. I used to look quite decorative propped up against a bar, but all was lost once I danced. Actually one guy I went out with, in the days when I went out with guys, even offered me money to stay at the bar! How hurtful :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. ‘Used to look quite decorative propped up against a bar’ you said ... past tense...? and also you say ‘when i went out with guys’... your only young man! (as am i)

    ReplyDelete