Sunday, March 28, 2010

UK Charts

Lady Gaga & Beyoncé stay at No.1 in the singles chart.
Following on from their TV tribute to Stephen Gately, Boyzone go back to No.1 in the album chart for a second time.

Top 5 U.K. Singles:
5: Cheryl Cole – ‘Parachute’
4: Rihanna – “Rudeboy’
3: Justin Bieber & Ludacris – ‘Baby’
2: Tinie Tempah – ‘Pass Out’
1: Lady Gaga & Beyoncé – ‘Telephone’

Top 5 U.K. Albums:
5: Cast of ‘Glee’ – ‘The ‘Glee’ music, Season 1.. Volume 2
4: Laura Marling – ‘I speak because i can’
3: Justin Bieber – ‘My worlds’
2: Lady Gaga - ‘The Fame’
1: Boyzone – ‘Brother’

7 comments:

  1. So! Gone to bed again, I suppose, AW! You olds need so much sleep! Do you follow the summertime clock change thing - that would have lost you another hour. You'll be looking pretty raddled by now. I've been working away and only raised one new follower but tomorrow might see your numbers leap up, by two if you're lucky. I'm admitting defeat soon. You may well be unmarketable. Now don't cry, I don't mean it. Sleep well lovely Alan, Love Alec

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course i was in bed – Lmao, I’m up at 5:30 every morning, and of all the things i need in the world, Sleep would be No.1
    I did manage to remember to put my clock forward an hour! Although i was in the gym yesterday and they hadn’t – if i wasn’t for Skynews i would been in there longer than i needed to of been :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't overdo the gym thing! omg at your age too! Do you get up to write? You poor soul! What dedication. (Psss! Don't tell anyone, but I'd quite like to see you in the gym. Then I do have weird ideas sometimes.) Must go to work. Bye. Love, Alec

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it. Im following!
    Check out my blog: buythewaybyfrida.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hem! Hem! *buffs nails*

    ReplyDelete